What does it mean to wear Thidols?
Thidols is more than a fashion brand.
We believe an idol is someone who leads a positive change in the world. Entrepreneurs, activists, scientists, politicians, artists, you name it.
As an impact brand, we believe in a circular economy, fair trade and making better choices. We use sustainable materials and we also have a strong commitment with environmental and humanitarian causes.
We want to give a different purpose to fashion.
Every morning when you get dressed you have the power to change the world.
Why use a regular t-shirt or sweatshirt if you can use one that is fairly produced, can be recycled, is trendy and beautiful and at the same time spreads a message, raises awareness, sparks reactions and praises change?
Wearing Thidols means:
- Raising awareness to environmental, social and humanitarian causes
- Honoring real heroes for their work and impact
- Directly contributing to the causes and foundations of the idols we praise
- Wearing a sustainable garment, made in Portugal, respecting eco-friendly practices
- Supporting fair and slow fashion
- Looking good and feeling good about the choices you make
- Having the right attitude and courage to change the world!
Thidols, wear your idols.