Payments are secured by PAYPAL payment system, Credit card payment system, MB code (Portugal only) or can be made by Bank Transfer to:
THIDOLS UNIPESSOAL LDA
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 58792390001 83
As indicated in the payment menu at checkout, no other payment method is accepted.
Customers must pay only the exact amount specified in the confirmation of each order, and must do so using only the payment methods described above. Otherwise, if customers try to use another form of payment not foreseen, THIDOLS cannot be held responsible for the loss of payment or for any other damages that may result from it.
CONFIRMATION OR CANCELLATION
After making his purchase, customers will receive an automatic email confirming the transaction, which should be printed or saved for future reference.
Your order will only be processed after confirmation of the respective payment. In case of non-payment or non-compliance or non-confirmation of these terms, THIDOLS reserves the right not to accept the customer’s order, or to cancel it, even after its automatic confirmation.
THIDOLS reserves the right not to confirm and / or deliver the products of the order placed by the Customer, regardless of the reason and exempt from liability for any damages or costs, if:
– any unpredictable event or change to current circumstances arises that may affect production, transportation and the respective costs, or that causes abnormal increases in raw material prices;
– if, for some reason, it is impossible to collect and receive the respective payment;
– if the ordered products are no longer available;
– if the order was placed with errors in the data necessary for the delivery of the order;
– if the order is flagged by the website’s security systems as an incorrect, irregular and / or considered fraudulent order.
In any of the referred cases, THIDOLS will inform the Customer by email about such situations of impossibility of confirmation of the sale and about the consequent cancellation of the order, returning the amount paid for the articles.
EXCHANGES / RETURNS / COMPLAINTS
Under the terms of the legislation in force, in case of non-conformity of the item with the contract, the consumer has the right to have it replaced free of charge.
The customer may return any item, within 14 days after receiving it. You will be reimbursed for the amount paid for the products ordered, and the costs of returning these must be borne by the customer.
HOLIDAYS 2020: All purchases in December can be exchanged until January 10. The cost of returning the item must be born by the customer. Doesn’t apply to returns.
For safety and health reasons, returns and exchanges from COVID protection kits are not accepted.